Wednesday, April 23, 2008

We've only just begun

Well, Mommy's finally on board!!! Let's catch up on the lives of our most beautiful blessings, Emily Grace and Sarah Frances. We call them "Angel Face Emily" and "Sarah Bear." What a great day...We started off with breakfast at The Local Diner, where Mommy got to eat 3 breakfasts, instead of just 1!!! It seems little somebody loves to eat out purely for social enjoyment, and to check out the soap dispensers in the bathrooms. The second little somebody would much rather show her toothy grin to all who will admire her in the restaurant, instead of eat. So I just stocked up fuel for the day off of all three plates...They have great french toast! I was lucky enought to get little handprints of maple syrup collaged on my pants! I felt like a motherly work of art! We then hightailed it home for nappy time. Lunch was enjoyed at our sweet friend's home, the Stephen's. We played with all their toys while Isabella napped, and Melissa took Bennett to the doctor!!! Thanks Bennett and Isabella...and thanks Melissa for the Hershey Kisses:) Then we all had some good playtime together. Bennett, Emily and Miss PattyCake (one of Em's "friends") enjoyed the cloudy day out on the swingset. We were wiped out by 6:30, so off to dreamland we went! Nitey Nite!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily & Sarah
It was nice to read about your day and I hope you will continue to send me and update of your daily activities.

Love

Papa

mstephen said...

Yea! i am so happy you are blogging...had fun the other day, thanks again for the HUGE favor!

Rosemond said...

I'm so glad you started a blog!!

jrodges said...

Yeah for your blog...
Now I really look like a slacker everyone has a blog but me! ;)
Maybe I can do one over the summer but during school it would be hard.
Can't wait to see what happens in the Blackmore's lives!

See ya soon I hope!
Jessica Rodges